The advantages of single page websites
The competitive edge of all single page sites is their clean and simple design and the fact they display information in a comprehensive and operable manner.
What this means is that users are provided with an intuitive, linear experience, where the beginning, middle, and end are clearly distinguished. Besides, scrolling is by far the natural environment of mobile users who are accustomed to this way of browsing content.
As expected, navigation becomes more straightforward, and there is usually a single action expected from the visitor (buying a product, subscribing to a service, and so on).
Web storytellers have an even easier task, as all they are required to do is to make their visual narrative interesting and engaging for users. With single page websites, there are no endless links to click or page that could confuse readers – everything there is to the website is displayed on a single page.
They are simple – When you offer a visitor all he needs on a single page, he will certainly appreciate it. There are nothing visitors like more than being speared complex navigations and steep learning curves, in particular when exploring content from a mobile device.
They display natively on mobile screens – It is easier for single page websites to adapt to mobile technology, as there is no need to specifically adjust their design or functionalities. In most cases, they look absolutely the same displayed on desktop computers, smartphones or tablets.
They improve conversion rates – Your conversion rates don’t really matter – single page websites can help with sign-ups, email subscriptions, newsletters, and much more. Once you’ve assembled all phases of the conversion funnel on a single page, customers won’t give subscribing a second thought.
All our new websites have integrated Progressive Web Apps, Facebook Messenger and Google My Business (helps you reach and engage with local customers across Google Search and Maps).
- A single customisable page (bootstrap)
- Easy Booking system
- Photo/video Gallery
- Cookie Notice
- Terms and Conditions
- Social Media Integration
- Google My Business Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- SEMrush Integration
- Progressive Web App
- Facebook Messenger Integration
- Domain Name (.co.uk, .com etc.) for 1 yr. of your choice (subject to availability)
- SSL Certificate (https) for 1 yr.
- Google Cloud, London based Web Hosting for 1 yr.
- Email addresses of your choice
- The Customised Website itself
- Upload of new content (text, photos) after launch
- Upload of more than five products for shops
- Creating new sections after launch
- Designed Copyrighted Logo
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)